Why Apps Script?
Google Apps Script is a rapid application development platform that makes it fast and easy to create business applications that integrate with G Suite. You have access to built-in libraries for favourite G Suite applications like Gmail, Calendar, Drive and more. There’s nothing to install. We give you a code editor right in your browser and your scripts run on Google’s servers.
Apps Script makes it easy to create and publish add-ons in an online store for Google Sheets, Docs, Slides and Forms. There’s no better way to distribute scripts to large numbers of users, whether you want to ship your code to the whole world or keep it private to the users in your G Suite domain.
What can Apps Script do?
- Add custom menus, dialogs, and sidebars to Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms.
- Write custom functions for Google Sheets.
- Publish web apps either standalone or embedded in Google Sites.
- Interact with other Google services, including AdSense, Analytics, Calendar, Drive, Gmail and Maps.
- Build add-ons to extend Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms and publish them to the Add-on store.
- Convert an Android app into an Android add-on so that it can exchange data with a user’s Google Doc or Sheet on a mobile device.
- Streamline Hangouts Chat workflows by building a chat bot.
How Can PointStar Help?
PointStar has an in-house team of AppsScript experts who can help with:
- Designing the application architecture
- Designing the user interface
- Coding the scripts
- Project Management
We follow the software development lifecycle to ensure a high-quality script is delivered.