In order to report financial results within compliance based on multiple accounting standards concurrently, accounting departments can now leverage NetSuite Multi-Book to comply with multiple sets of financial
books in parallel, and issue your financial statements in accordance with
whichever accounting standards are required.
- Book-specific chart of accounts, general ledger, accounting rules and financial reporting.
- Pre-built mapping from one transaction to multiple books.
- Foreign currency management per book.
- SuiteCloud Platform support for customising
- Optimise the financial close process with concurrent posting to all books as your business transaction occur, rather than waiting ‘after the fact’ until the end of the period to replicate data entry and post adjustments.
- Ongoing compliance to make the necessary customizations in your accounting processes. The synergy between the NetSuite MultiBook accounting engine and SuiteCloud technology enables accounting and business users to implement custom solutions easily and make timely adjustments to comply with changes in accounting regulations.
- Real-time visibility to see accurate flash report financials for any book, anytime.
- Effective financial management across the enterprise with subsidiary-book relationship mapping capabilities to perform financial reporting and analysis accurately.