- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our clients’ business challenges and cultivate relationships with clients’ executives through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team. Identify and coach future leaders of the organisation.
- Scale your team by capitalising on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org