Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to handle all support tickets assigned and solved in a timely manner.
- Provide remote support to clients via phone calls, emails, video calls, Skype, Hangout, etc.
- Provide onsite support only if approved by the reporting manager.
- Performing ticket escalation to related team members whenever needed.
- In any special/ad-hoc cases, provide the necessary support to clients as when requested by Customer Account Manager.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team lead or reporting manager.
- Always improving NetSuite skills and knowledge up-to-date by attending internal training and continuous self-learning.
- Following all Standard of Procedure (SOPs) and rules established within the organisation especially on the ticket management, project implementation, or general company’s regulations (eg; leaves, claims, etc).
- Provide support to the assigned projects with any planned tasks during the implementation phase (Document preparation, system configuration, customisation, data migration, UAT, training, etc).
- Attending any scheduled/ad-hoc meeting with the Project Manager (online/onsite) and note down every detail related to functional requirements highlighted during the meeting. Travelling might be required.
- Working with the project team in timely manner and always keep scheduled tasks been delivered accordingly to the Go-Live stage.
- Always reflecting professionalism and best quality of customer service in communicating with customers or any related stakeholders.
- Always maintaining a good relationships with customers, prospects, other NetSuite team members, and everybody in the company’s community. Do the best to maintain a healthy work culture throughout the regions.
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the related field with Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Preferably has experience in ODOO, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org