Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the NetSuite implementation across all functional groups (Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, eCommerce, Fulfillment, etc..) coordinate with IT, and NetSuite consultants for the successful implementation of the core modules.
- Use project management expertise to ensure task completion and deadlines are met.
- Analyze business problems to be solved with automated systems, and lead the execution of projects to successful completion.
- Provides business and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective, increase efficiency and meet business and user requirements.
- Provides consultation to functional users in the area of automated systems, and leads cross-functional teams to address business/systems issues and projects.
- Roll out training of users.
- Presales demo setup and functional consultation.
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the related field with Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Preferably has experience in ODOO, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com