Role and Responsibilities:
- Involves in technical solution requirements gathering and planning.
- Interact with the internal team/project manager to drive solutions in a timely manner.
- Understanding of common business practices related to solution implementation.
- Develop custom solutions using SuiteScript 1.0 or later.
- Develop custom APIs within Netsuite using Suitelet or Restlets (token based) for 3rd party software integration.
- Develop and able to integrate using 3rd party software APIs in Netsuite.
- Develop custom (mobile responsive) forms and reports in PDF/HTML using Suitelet.
- Create custom Advanced PDFs using HTML and FreeMarker scripting.
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
- Test, implement and deploy custom NetSuite solutions.
- Provide technical documents to any custom NetSuite solutions developed.
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the related field with Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably has experience in NetSuite SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0, NetSuite SuiteFlow (Workflows), NetSuite Saved Searches, Netsuite Site Builder or Advance SuiteCommerce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org