Role and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post-implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Demonstrable experience in consulting and IT strategy development.
- Ability to prepare independently without errors and double-checking.
- Ability to create solutions.
- Knowledge in cloud computing, such as Google Workspace, Office365, etc would be a plus.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.
[Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com