Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor the assigned projects.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Perform day-to-day coordination, liaison, control, and supervision of all internal and external parties including project team members, subcontractors, equipment vendors; ensure project/site works delivered according to customer’s expectations
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status and documentation.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Perform any other work assigned by the Project Manager.
[Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com