- Coordinates training schedule with the users and training demands of the clients.
- Formulates teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Develops strong relationships with customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Experience leading large-scale organisational change efforts
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- High levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Passion energy and enthusiasm for new things
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with people across all levels of an organisation
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organised and able to deal with and create complex project plans for large projects
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com